Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mysterical


Silhouettes from Shutterstock.com


I took this photograph on my way to Yellowstone National Park.  It was early in the morning and everything was so calm and quiet.  To create a mystical feel to this photo I inserted a few shouted figures in the foreground jumping from rock to rock and one hang gliding out of the sky.  These changes are subtle but once noticed I think they create a cool mood.  They are images of people but to me I see them as little mystical creators that come out before any of us humans can spot them.  They swim, jump and play in this beautiful spot before any humans get a chance to see them.  The Photoshop process was a good learning experience because I haven’t combined images this way since high school and I am glad to know how it works because it can be a useful tool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment